New year, new site, new beginnings.
I figured I should write about my travel and adventure bucket list. This list is not confined to this year alone, and definitely not exhaustive – I’ll update now and then with new things I need to try at least once in my lifetime.
Things I have done:
- Bungee jumped
- Got my advanced diving license
- Seen dolphins up close (in the wild too!)
- Seen snow for the first time
- Visit every continent at least once
- Dive with dolphins, mola molas, manta rays, sharks, whales
- Whale watching
- Get certified with a diving specialty (fish ID?)
- Bungee jump from a bridge
- Sky diving
- Ride the world’s steepest rollercoaster in Japan
- Go on a solo backpacking trip
- Travel across Europe
- See the Northern Lights
- See the Southern Lights
- Road trip from New York City to Los Angeles
- Go on a safari trip in Africa
- Learn to surf
- Learn to ride a motorbike
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Visit Loch Ness in Scotland and attempt to spot Nessie.